Thursday 29 September 2016

Christmas stockings


I thought I would make a start on some Christmas cards and play along with this weeks challenge over at Merry Monday




I have use Christmas Stocking Thinlits Dies, and co coordinating stamp set Hang Your Stockings

I have made 2 cards with different colour pinks, as I couldn't make up my mind which colour to use.

I used a mixture of Pink Pirouette, Melon Mamba, Smokey Grey, and Dazzling Diamond glitter card stock.

The sentiment was stamped in Smokey Grey ink.



5 comments:

  1. OOh, I love these pink stockings, Gail! Great layout for them too! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are fantastic, I love the layers. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such adorable stockings! Love the colour schemes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two great cards with those fun stockings. Great way to use the colors. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx