Friday 30 September 2016

Happy Birthday x 2


The internet on site is very slow and at time non existence, I would like to thank you all for the comments you leave, and I am trying to get around to your blogs.


I have not played along with CAS colours and sketches for some time, so when I saw this weeks challenge I thought I would have a play.


for my first card I used Painter Palette stamp set and added a thin strip of Mint Macaroon card stock.
The sentiment is from Rose Wonder set.


For my second card I created a one layer card.  I used my vintage leaves set again, stampint the leaves in mint macaroon and tangerine tango, the grunge was stamped in Rich Razzleberry, I then added a scored line to highlight the panel.




5 comments:

  1. You do CAS very well Gail, xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards! Love the fun swooshes in the first; and I'm always a sucker for leaves :) Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two wonderful creations using the sketch and colours. The second Autumnal one is my favourite, just love the leaves in those colours. Thanks for joining in at CC&S this week. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two super cards using our challenge colors and sketch! It's good to see you joining us again at CC&S - I've missed your artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not only a double challenge but double cards! They are really great cards - my favourite is the second. The subtlety of the score line is fabulous. Thanks for joining us again at CAS Colours & Sketches. Hope to see you again soon. Liz x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx