Friday 14 October 2016

Dreaming of You





Hello ................

Sorry I have not posted for a few days but my internet is very hit and miss at the moment.  I have had this card ready to post for a few days but have struggled to get it to upload.
I want to enter this card into this weeks challenge over at less is more, which is One Layer with the theme Dreams

I have used an image from the Hostess stampin up stamp set Love you lots.
I used a wild wasabi stamp n write marker to colour the frog and added just a little soft sky underneath.. The little thought bubble is from the same set.

3 comments:

  1. How adorable! That's a super frog stamp, and the hint of blue underneath grounds (or waters?!) him perfectly. A lovely dreamy card for our theme this week - thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, Gail. So simple but perfectly executed.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just perfect!
    Thanks so much Gail!
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx