Sunday 2 October 2016

For You


Good morning to you all.

I was asked by CAS on Sunday challenge to be their Guest DT for the challenge that starts today.

The theme for this challenge is to create a CAS card using HEAT Embossing.


I started off by creating a base in melon mamba, next I die cut a stitched rectangle in white card stock, and mounted this to the front of my card base with foam pads.
I used a stamp from Uniko Studio, stamping the main image with versa mark ink then adding some white embossing powder and heat embossing. I then used distress ink to watercolour the petals and stem. I then fussy cut my image and mounted onto the white rectangle with some foam pads.
I am not sure what stamp set the for you sentiment is from.



2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx