Friday 8 November 2013

Beautiful things




Another short post today.
When I am working nights I never seem to have the time to do anything apart from work and sleep, but I have got a week off from Monday so not too bad.

This image is a digi available from Sprinkle and Sparkle,
I have printed onto white linen card stock from Paper Mill Direct and re-sized and re-coloured the image in Publisher. The brown card is also from Paper Mill Direct called Buff.

I love this sentiment by Helen Keller, and makes me think of one of my favourite places 

Titchwell RSPB nature reserve in Norfolk.



I am entering this card into the following challenge

Flutter by Wednesday - challenge 260


Many thanks for looking




this is the image in black and white.


3 comments:

  1. Stunning card Gail..love the framed image..beautiful CAS design.
    Thanks for joining in with us at Flutter By Wednesday..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful clean and simple card. I love that digi image and perfect sentiment. Thanks for playing with us over at Flutter By Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful! Thanks for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx