Tuesday 12 November 2013

Good morning

good morning to you all.

I have now finished my week on nights so have the rest of the week at home (loads of time to craft).....  Hope the weather improves, it was so wet and miserable here yesterday, and my poor little chickens are living in mud!!

I have enrolled on a 3 week cake decorating course making some Christmas Roses, Holly and Ivy leaves, and yesterday was the 2nd Monday.  I have now made some stamens, petals and leaves and next week when we put them all together and colour them.

these are what I have done at home to practice  The stamens are made from cotton and you can do these whilst watching TV, which pleases Kevin because it means I can sit down stairs with him for a change lol





I will be back later to post a secret box that I have made.

thanks for looking








1 comment:

  1. Wow they are very ornate. You really letting your creative side out......love your flowers x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx