Tuesday 12 November 2013

Secret Box

I am back with my 2nd post of today!!



These are some pics of a secret box that I finished off this morning.

The tutorial can be found here, there is also a tutorial for a smaller 3 inch box on split coast stampers web site here


the little drawers

tattered rose die 


I have used some buff card from Papermill Direct and inked all the edges with distress ink.
The papers are honey cake by My Minds Eye, which I have had for some time!  I have again inked all the edges.
The images are from a 12 x 12  vintage sheet available from Which Craft.
Flower on the top is Tim Holtz tattered rose die and the pearl in the centre is from Wild Orchid crafts.
I added a ribbon with some beads to finish off.

I am entering this into the following challenge


Thanks for looking 



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for playing our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, great job, lovely details.

    Leanne DT @4CC!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx