Sunday 3 November 2013

Winter Fairly


Evening to you all

Hope you have had a good week end, I have had a very busy one, as we were out on Friday for a lovely meal with friends so late to bed!!  Yesterday we were invited to a friends wedding.  We had a lovely day, and the sun even came out for a while so that the happy couple could have some photos taken outside in the garden.

I started to colour this image on Friday afternoon and had to finish it off today so that I could make this card to enter into this weeks Papertake weekly challenge.
I have used the following sketch


This is the card I made following the sketch



I have used a digital image from wee stamps called Winter Fairy, I think she is so cute.
It is a while since i used my pro-markers or done any cards for that matter so my colouring is a bit hit and miss but I am reasonably pleased with the end result!

Recipe for card:

Image from Wee Stamps
Paper is Christmas Cottage collection by Teresa Collins
I have coloured image with pro markers, flex markers and polychromo pencils.
I have added some glitter using Glamour dust.
The Poinsettia is die cut using a spellbinders die
Red Lace is from my stash, has are the red pearls.

I am entering this card into the following challenges









1 comment:

  1. This is really cute, I love this image and everything about your card. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx