Wednesday 16 April 2014

3D box card


Good afternoon, I have to apologise for the absence of any post over the last 3 weeks, I seem to have been bogged down with domestic stuff and not seemed to have the motivation or time to craft.  

A few weeks ago I attended a craft day at my local craft shop and we made a gorgeous 3D box card using Molly Bloom stamps, A friend of mine was so impressed she asked if I would make one for her daughters birthday.

This is my finished box.

The bicycle stamp is from Molly Bloom and was a gift for attending the craft day, I have never used Molly Bloom before and I must say I am impressed with the quality and they stamp beautiful.
The tree and the girl catching a butterfly are digital images that I had in my files and I can not tell you where from.
I have coloured all the images with pro markers and then cut around all the edges, before mounting them onto the cross struts of the box with foam pads.
The fence is a Magnolia die.
I have used buff card for the box, and the papers are from my scrap box. 
Sentiment is from Digi stamp boutique
Dragon fly, and the little clouds in the back are Memory box dies.


Many thanks for visiting, and I will come and visit you all soon. xx

post signature   

2 comments:

  1. Great to have you back in the world of blogging and you have returned with such a stunning creation! Everything looks perfect, I love the scene you've created and the beautiful patterned paper.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Gail, such a clever and unique design and brilliant the way you have created a scene with the pop up elements! :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx