Wednesday 24 December 2014

Edwin & Hetty


Hello ......

This is a quick post today, hope you are all ready for Santa!!

This is a card that I made for my husband he is not keen on over fussy cards so I tried to keep it simple.


Image is Edwin & Hetty from the Digi Stamp Boutique they have got a sale of 40% off all images until 31st December and they have some fab images.
I have used pro markers to colour and added lots of glitter to the hats
the paper is from Nitwits can not remember which set because it was in my scrap box
both sentiment's are from LOTV and I have die cut scalloped circle.
The stars are from a die namics die and I have heat embossed to make the glitter.

The current challenge at Passion for Promarker's is Bingo and I have used the middle line, Die Cut, free, and glitter.



I would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas 
and 
A very Happy New Year.
post signature

I am entering this card into the following challenges







6 comments:

  1. How adorable is this? Your elephants are colored perfectly. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute Gail, I love the sweet design and the papers are gorgeous...such sweet ellies too :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card and such a cute image! Hope you had a lovely Christmas!
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous card, I love the sweet image and beautiful colours.
    Thank you for taking part in the Passion for Promarkers Challenge
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How gorgeous- such a cute image! Thanks for joining in our Mega Christmas Challenge at a Passion for Promarkers, good luck and a Happy New Year, Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Gail. Thanks for joining in with our Mega Christmas challenge at PFP. Good luck and Happy New Year! Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx