Friday 30 January 2015

Watercolouring

Good evening......

This is a card I made using a saturated watercolouring technique from here
I used my distress ink pads, it is a little messy but well worth the effort.
I originally planned to add some white die cut flowers but then found this digi image from Digi Stamp Boutique and printed it onto my card,  I then added some pearls before mounting onto black card.
The sentiment is from LOTV.



I have rushed this post because I want to make the deadline for the Watercolouring challenge over at 




post signature

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, gorgeous background, Gail! The black flowers are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done! The saturated watercolouring is so much fun and gives us such amazing colours. Outstanding design!! Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning Gail, the background colours are so beautiful.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gail. LOVE how your saturated watercoloured background turned out ... thanks for the shout out! :) Beautiful card ... the black flowers really pop off the gorgeous red background ... and the pearls add a lovely finishing touch! Thanks for playing along with us at Happy Little Stampers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx