Sunday 1 February 2015

We remember moments


just a quick post to show you my 2nd card made using the saturated watercolouring technique that I tried this week.

I had some of the card left and cut out a square and then used a small inkylicious stamp, the sentiment is also from Inkylicious, (sorry that it is not to clear on the top line).

There is a new challenge over at Happy Little Stamper which is a sketch, and I have followed this for my card.





thank you for visiting
post signature
                Hugs xxx

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful & elegant Gail.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning sweetie, absolutely gorgeous :0) Hugs Pops x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, a really effective technique, Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that saturated watercolor! Beautiful colors and the silhouette flowers are perfect with it! A gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx