Wednesday 25 March 2015

Daffodil Delivery

Good evening.........

I have not posted a card for a few days, we decided on Sunday to go away for a few days in the caravan, so we have been at a lovely little site near Stamford, and have managed some lovely walks with the dog over the fields, and are totally relaxed,   We are home on Friday morning because we are both at work over the weekend.

This is another card I made using the digi image, Daffodil Delivery from Di's Digi's.  I used the same papers but put the grey spotted as my base and leftover yellow  as my second paper.

I have coloured the daffodils with promarkers, and the sentiment is a stamp from LOTV.


see you all soon

6 comments:

  1. This is simply stunning sweetie, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Gail... so cute!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really sweet card hun, love the papers with the image, they work perfectly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gail
    This just shouts "Spring!!!" Great fussy cutting and design.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card Gail, I love the daffs, my fave!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super sweet card, Gail!

    Did you see that you won last month's Whimsie Doodles challenge? If not or if you haven't heard from Melyssa, email me and I'll sort it out! Find my email addie on the right hand navigator on my blog here...

    http://maryjdesigns.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx