Tuesday 9 June 2015

Just Sayin

Hello again...



I thought I would create a card to combine both challenges.



I daubed some distress inks onto my craft mat and then sprayed with water and then spritzed with a shimmer spray and allowed to dry.

I die cut my panel using a blue print die, and adhered to my card with foam pads.
The butterfly die is from memory box but not sure what it is called will have to check and update my post.

I used a sentiment from a Stampin up set and highlighted it with some glitter pen.





12 comments:

  1. Your watercoloured panel is so pretty Gail. Makes a beautiful background for your intricate cut butterfly. Thanks for playing along at HLS. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning, saturated colours. The butterfly is sensational. What a gorgeous design! Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so pretty Gail, a fabulous design!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeously CAS - perfect design! Loving the splash of colour too!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gail
    Congrats on your new DT gig and gorgeous card. Love the swoosh of colour across the centre.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply splendid, love the curve, really gives it something

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fantastic and striking take on the sunset challenge Gail and I love the shaping of your panel. Awesome.
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this one Gail, the colours in your sunset strip are fab!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your wave of watercolour is beautiful, and I love that you chose a textured card base.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  10. What gorgeous colours for your butterfly and panel!
    Thank you very much for joining us.
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx