Thursday 6 August 2015

Moving along with the times



Good Morning and welcome to a new challenge at Moving along with the times.
It seams ages since I posted a DT card for the blog!  The last challenge ran for the whole of July and this challenge will run for the whole of August so lost of time to get your cards posted.

The theme for this month is Snow in Summer

I have a card to share using a cling stamp from Penny Black called White Christmas.
I have stamped in memento ink and then coloured with my promarkers before cutting our the rectangle.  I added some glamour dust around the snow,
The sentiment is from the same set.


Look forward to seeing all your lovely creations
Don't forget you have a month to link up your Christmas card.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Gail, i'm new to the DT and start next month. Lovely card. Janice x
    http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gail, love this card. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this is brilliant, would be great for as batch of cards, Lovely, Hope alls well, Love Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gail
    Love your snowy scene. Its fab!
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many gorgeous DT cards this time, I love this one too! Jx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx