Sunday 13 March 2016

Happy together



I can not believe that I have made this card so quick!! I was browsing the challenges that I sometimes enter and when I saw the new challenge over at The Paper Players I knew that I was going to get out the sale-a-bration stamp set Pedal Pusher.

This week is a colour challenge and I decided to keep my card very CAS, I stamped the bicycle in black and then added the basket in Bermuda Bay followed by the hearts in Calypso Coral.
The sentiment is from the same set stamped in black.  I nearly made this as a one layer but decided to give it a little dimensions by mounting my panel onto foam pads




3 comments:

  1. First past the post this week Gail - whoop, whoop! What a great way to use all three colours on your super-CAS card. Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gail, this is such a fun card! I love this bicycle build for two and the basket full of hearts! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet! I like the hearts in the basket and the white panel on a white base. Very clean and lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx