Wednesday 4 May 2016

Happy Little Stampers - May challenge






Welcome to the May challenge over at Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge, this month the theme is gift.
I decided to use my Penny Black stamp for this challenge, these little hedgehogs with their little presents are so sweet.
I have coloured the image with pro markers, and then fussy cut out. I added some glossy accents to the snow on top of the umbrella.
To create the little scene I used a falling snow embossing folder, a snow drift die and my new scalloped frame dies.
The background paper is from a LOTV pad.


6 comments:

  1. Adorable image - always love those hedgehogs. Really like the way you matched the background paper to the umbrella - great colour scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous Gail, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these cute hedgies Gail and the little scene you have created with the falling snow ef, the snow drift and the pretty scalloped frame dies, with that beautifully matching LOTV paper in the background too. I have really enjoyed being GD this month so thank you so much for asking me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Gail, love the sweet image. Gorgeous design too. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable pair of my fav PB hedgies - love the gifts clutched in their tiny hands. The snow embossing on the background looks so nice with this pair. The stitched hill made a wonderful 'grounding' for the image, and looks very pretty contained in the scallop frame. Nice detail to have the blue & white dots dp behind the focal image & compliment the paper piecing on the umbrella with the little pile of snow atop it. TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card! I love these beautiful hedgehogs. The great proposal Christmas card.
    hugs,
    BozenA

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx