Saturday 9 July 2016

MAWTT no papers



Hello, and welcome to the new challenge over at MAWTT, 

No Design Papers


I created a card base in wild wasabi card stock added a panel of tangerine tango, and whisper white card.
fI then created a stencil by die cutting a rose using the Rose Garden thinlits from stampin up.
I used tangerine tango, and daffodil delight ink sponged over the rose part of my stencil, and then the leaves were sponged in wild wasabi. 
I added three clear drops and stamped Happy Birthday in tangerine tango



2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Gail, love the tiny dew drops, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so soft and pretty Gail and what a great idea to make your own stencil and what a really pretty result. Hope everything is going well for you. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx