Wednesday 21 September 2016

A Little Sparkle

Good evening ..........

I have a few cards to share tonight that I have made using a stamp set and dies from Wplus9.  I have had this set ages and never really used it until now, so thought that whilst it was out I would make a few cards. I struggle to take any decent pictures in our caravan awning so the glitter doesn't show up very well

I was inspired to create these cards by the theme this week at

DIAMONDS


For this card I created a card base from white card stock, and die cut a frame using die namics stitched frames. I cut a piece of acetate to fit and stuck to the reverse of the frame.
The word sparkle was die cut first from funky foam and then again from Dazzling Diamond glitter card, I used the little bit of foam and glitter card to also cut some stars.
After many attempts I managed to stamp onto my acetate in Stazon black ink, using the word Sparkle as a guide for placement. I then added some foam dimensionals around the frame, added some sequins in a small pile to my card front before placing the frame over them. I added some little stars and gems to the panel



My second card was made by stamping the sentiment with versamark ink onto black cardstock, and heat embossed in white, I then used die namics stitched squares to create to panels, and mounted them onto the card front with dimensionls and added some bling. 



I also heat embossed this sentiment, die cut my panels and popped them up with dimensionals adding some glitter stars and gems.


For this card I die cut the word shine from funky foam and dazzling diamond card, the rest of the sentiment was heat embossed and I added some stars and gems.




7 comments:

  1. You have made some CAS beauties with these WPlus9 stamps and dies, Gail! I really love your sparkle shaker and am glad that our theme at Less is More inspired you to have a play. Thank you for joining us this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE white cards, great take 👍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are fabulous Gail! I love the elegant shaker card, and the white-and-black ones are pure class and so striking. Awesome cards, thanks so much for playing with us at Less is More :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shaker card! All that bling is fabulous. And the black and white cards are so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both fab makes but, somehow, white on white always looks so classy

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the shaker card the most. I have this set so pinning for future inspiration! L x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards Gail, I especially love the shaker. Black and white is always so crisp and clean. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx