Thursday 29 September 2016

AhoyThere


Good morning..........

Today is the start of a new challenge over at MAWTT  
Carol from Team A as chosen a sketch.


I have to admit that I struggled with this, if you follow my blog you will know that my style is 
normally CAS.

This is the card that I came up with





I used my Seaside Shore stamp set and some of the co coordinating by the shore DSP 
I used a set of die namics blueprint dies and cut a large stitched square for my base,
(I thought the waves on the paper represented the three strips on the sketch).
I cut a 2 inch strip of DSP I used my triple banner punch to create the side panel.  
Using a lighter piece of the same wave DSP I cut a small stitched circle and then stamped in Daper Denim the seaweed and bubbles. 
On very vanilla card stock I stamped my fish in calypso coral, fussy cut and then covered in some wink of stella before adhering to the circle with some foam pads.
My sentiment was stamped in Daper Denim and also fussy cut, and adhered with some foam pads. 
I have also decorated the inside of the card.




5 comments:

  1. Lovely card design Gail and the perfect sentiment to match! Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may have struggled but you've made a fabby card
    Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gail
    Fantastic card for the challenge and still CAS, I would say.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Gail. I love your take on the sketch it's really clever. Another set I'll have to buy oh darn!!! lol. Zx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx