Thursday 8 September 2016

Endless Birthday Wishes

Hello there, today I have a CAS card created using the Endless Birthday Wishes stamp set from Stampin Up.
This set as lots of lovely sentiments using some super fonts as well as the cake stamp

I created my card base using whisper white thick card stock, I used two dies from the MFT stitched rectangle set, cutting one in Pink Pirouette and a smaller one in whisper white.  The image and sentiment was stamped in black memento ink. and I used some Pink Pirouette and Smoky Slate ink along with a blender pen to colour the cake.  I adhered the pink panel to the card base and then popped the white on top with some foam dimensional's




I am entering this card into this weeks challenge over at 
CAS on Sunday Use Pastel Colours


2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx