Thursday 1 September 2016

MAWTT - Wedding card


Today is the start of a new challenge over at MAWTT 

 Mrs Duck as chosen the theme
 which is to include anything from the first verse of Dana's All Kinds of Everything from the 1970 Eurovision Song Contest
 
Snowdrops and daffodils
butterflies and bees
sailboats and fishermen
things of the sea
wishing-wells
wedding bells
early morning dew
all kinds of everything remind me of you

I have picked wedding bells

I used vanilla card stock to create my wedding card, and the embossing folder is an old one from Conture Creations, called "Tied Together". The gorgeous flowery heart was created using the "Bloomin Heart" thinlits from Stampin up. I added a couple of layers of flowers to the heart before mounting to card front with dimensionals.  To finish off I added some little pearls to the centre of the flowers.  I created a small banner for the sentiment.





6 comments:

  1. stunning Gail, so beautiful and fab design, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the white-on-white and the lacy look of the die cut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gail
    Beautiful and perfect inspiration for the challenge.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is gorgeous Gail. I love that die and the vanilla card stock really makes it stand out. Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gail
    Fabulous card... Beautiful...
    Hugs Sylvie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Gail
    You’ve made a very pretty wedding card for the challenge… I really like the delicate colour scheme and the die cut Heat and embossed background.
    Hugs Diane Louise xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx