Monday 26 September 2016

One layer Thank you





Today I have a One Layer Card to share using Vintage Leaves stamp set from Stampin Up.
I firstly masked off a section of my card base and stamped my leaves in Cherry Cobbler, Pumpkin Pie and daffodil delight.  Then I used Soft Suede and a stamp from the Awesomely Artistic to create the grunge over the leaves.
Using my score board I scored a line across the top and bottom of the panel.
To finish off I stamped my sentiment in Soft Suede.

I am entering this card into the CAS on Sunday challenge ONE LAYER CARD



4 comments:

  1. Wonderful Gail, I cant do One Layer LOL. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you, doing a one layer card - I just can't seem to do them, and if I do, I never like what I've done! Love the colours in your leaves and the splatters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours of these pretty leaves Gail and a perfect one layer card. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely one-layercard! Thank you for joining our challenge at CAS on Sunday!
    Mariken x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx