Wednesday 7 September 2016

Serene Scenery DSP



Hello, I seem to be on a little bit of a roll with my card making at the moment.
I decided to open up my pack of the lovely new Serene Scenery DSP from the Stampin up seasonal catalogue.


This paper is simply gorgeous with lots of  different backgrounds that need very little adding to them apart from a sentiment.  I used a card base of crumb cake, and added my DSP to a mat of black card stock. I added some thick twine around and tied into a bow, added my sentiment popped up with dimensional's and my card was finished.  So easy.


This card uses the left over strip of the above DSP, and with its dots I thought it would fit this weeks challenge over at The paper Players, which is 



I have use the triple banner punch to create the side panel and then die cut a circle for my sentiment.

another very quick and easy card.



3 comments:

  1. Gail, I love all your circles! Such a pretty color palette, too! SO happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Gail - the patterned paper is perfect and the stitched circle frames your sentiment beautifully. Two gorgeous cards with this paper; thanks for joining us again over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx