Thursday 27 October 2016

Happy Anniversary



Hello and welcome to a new challenge over at MAWTT, 
Diane from team A as chosen the theme and she would love to see cute animals on your creations.

I love these two cute little ladybirds holding hands and thought that they made a lovely anniversary card. 
The image is from Love you Lots stampin up stamp set and I coloured the ladybirds with a red marker pen before fussy cutting.
The sentiment is from a different set, and was die cut using a stitched banner die from dienamics. I adhered the ladybirds with some foam pads to sit on the top of the banner.

Please visit the blog and see what the other DT have created for your inspiration


2 comments:

  1. Super cute Gail - a great CAS card, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your CAS card Gail and those ladybirds are just so cute. Christine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx