Wednesday 19 July 2017

CAS one layer card


Hello there, what a busy week I have had, my sister and her family and my Mum & Dad have been to visit, so my little craft area had to be packed away.  I had a few cards ready to blog but no time to write my post, think I must start to schedule more of my post lol

My card that I am sharing today was created for the challenge over at Less is More and AAA cards, who have a joint challenge  to create a One Layer Card on coloured card base.




I was inspired to create this card by one that I saw on Pintrest which you can see here on Lisa's blog.

I have used the new stamp set Oh So Eclectic from Stampin Up

The card base is Pink Pirouette, and I used Pink Pirouette and Berry Burst ink pads to stamp my flowers.

The sentiment is from the Happy Birthday Gorgeous set,  stamped in Berry Burst.

I added some of the fab glitter dots to finish off.


https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fsimplylessismoore.blogspot.com%2F2017%2F07%2Fchallenges-336-337-olc-coloured-cardbase.html&h=ATO8Y-LvUFmzzeMjRgkmh3hh-gRjypdDLgXmbwY2i8t3EudarNAY8GPuAksNuERzp-sqAEYnihKbFpNxiBgUcIg1v-SgGiMd7DjNDehSeKEl2udi2tKSDp7OCSTWwq3cKWAk8KieEBT63Uu6PD2bzv7EV2I



All Stampin Up products used are available to purchase in my online shop Here

If you spend £45 in July you will automatically get a voucher code for £4.50 to spend in August.


8 comments:

  1. Sweet card, Gail. Pretty images and those colours are beautiful together. Thank you for joining us at Less is More in collaboration with AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty tone on tone design. Thank you for playing with us at AAA cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another pretty one Gail, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those new SU colours and they looking amazing together on your card. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific card. Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the simple outline florals. Beautiful colors. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super card Gail. It is refreshing to see those pretty blooms uncoloured and it gives the card a lovely light and airy look. Very pretty colours and it is so feminine too. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great one layer card - love the delicate feel to it. I never do coloured card bases - maybe I should have a go! Just realised you are English with the £45 comment! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx